|This is what Vesevia is about, in detail. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask!|
I have 12,000 habitable planets within the Vesevia setting. 45,000 near habitable planets (like Venus, or Mars). Any planets, moons, or solar systems beyond those numbers will have to be created by a god before the end of Vesevia's 16,000 year timeline (which is 36,800 Earth years).
1. Nothing created can contradict existing lore (male homosexuality/bisexuality & female homosexuality do not exist among the gods of Vesevia, nor among my own races).
2. Nothing you do with your setting may effect the greater Vesevian setting.
3. Max of 1 world per person (you can allow your friends to create within the setting of your world, but you may not transfer ownership to anyone but me).
4. Each world will have a minimum of 3 minor deities left as custodians of the world, with a maximum of 9 (demigods are unlimited).
5. Use of any of the gods (excluding Tyr, Stak'kl, or Mars) is freely granted within the Vesevia setting (meaning your world).
6. Upon reaching the end of the Vesevian timeline, the history of the galaxy will be primarily written by me (if your planet is still populated at this point, their fate will be in my hands).
7. Use of any Vesevian (the planet) race is freely given, but they must be created after the date which they were created on Vesevia (as that is their origin point).
8. You may create whatever creatures you wish on your world (so long as they do not violate the IP of anyone outside of Vesevia).
9. You may make money off of anything you create within the Vesevia setting, so long as you pay 10% royalties to Vesevia on any profits made (if you use your Vesevian made OC's outside of Vesevia, there is no royalty).
10. I reserve the right to revoke permission granted to anyone for any reason.
11. As the creator of Vesevia, I (Jens Morrison) retain the rights to anything Vesevia related, with the exception of original characters/races/countries/technologies not created by me. Any original characters/races/countries/technologies created for, or brought into Vesevia grant me the irrevocable right to use them within the setting of Vesevia (and only within the Vesevia setting). This is to be considered true, even if the ownership of the original characters is transferred to a different individual.
12. You may not use the Vesevia setting, in any way that is deemed illegal by the USA, or the country in which you currently reside, or that violates the rules of this site.
If you're still interested in using Vesevia as a setting for your writing, art, or both, please send me a Note, or respond to this with a comment!
Note: If I revoke your right to create within Vesevia, you keep your OC's, I write that they left the Vesevian reality, and we part ways.
Note^2: Profit means after cost. If you sell a book for $7, but only make $0.35 profit, Vesevia's cut would be 3 cents per book sold.
Note^3: Rule #1 example, you can create homosexual elfs, but they can't be MY elfs. You can create a gay demigod, but none of my gods are homosexual. Also, you can create as many genders as you want for your own creations, however, my creations use Male and Female genders, as do my gods. None of my creations crossdress as anything other than a joke, or disguise.
Note^4: Rule #11 essentially grants me permission to use anything you create for Vesevia, irrevocably. However, you retain the rights to what you create to use outside of Vesevia how you see fit. If you leave Vesevia, I can still use what you created for Vesevia. This is here in order to keep continuity in case someone decides to leave. I don't like retconning.
My life is dedicated to one thing, and one thing only. Creating my own scifi/fantasy setting. I've worked long and hard (hehe long...hard) on it, and it's coming along pretty well. It's a bit generic in a way, but it's a mix of so many different myths and legends that I think it's exciting too. If you're interested in Vesevia, please message me.
Vesevia©™, and all characters, nations, gods, animals, etc pertaining to the Vesevia©™ setting, are the intellectual property of Jens Morrison, all rights reserved. If you wish to use the setting, or any part of the setting, please contact Jens Morrison (Yenz Maelstrom).
For those of you with Facebook accounts: www.facebook.com/Vesevia/
For those of you with Steam Accounts: steamcommunity.com/groups/Vese…
For those of you with an excess of money: www.gofundme.com/Vesevia
In case you're interested in extreme details: vesevia.wikia.com/wiki/Vesevia… <---This extremely WIP
Capital: (nation's capital)
Symbolic Animal: (animal that personifies this country)
Symbolic Colour: (colour that personifies this country)
Symbolic Plant: (plant that personifies this country)
Location: (where in Vesevia the capital is)
Foundation Date: (when it was first founded)
Predominant Religion(s): (who do they worship)
Predominant Race(s): (the race that most represents this nation)
Info: (explain things like how your government functions, how your economy works, whether your government is centralised, or if the lords have more power, what their culture is like, etc.)
Province Name (Foundation Date)
City Name (Foundation Date)